Fat loss tips for 2020 - sleep
Written by Mark Coles - Follow on Google+ | Facebook | Twitter
Before we meet with our clients for the very first time, we have had a good chance to read through their questionnaires. We have a comprehensive section on sleep, and it’s for a very good reason.
However, before we go in to any more detail, we’d like you to answer these 6 questions.
1. Do you sleep less than 7 – 8 hours per night?
2. Are you exhausted when you get home at the end of your day?
3. Do you feel wired in the evening?
4. Does it take you more than 10 minutes to go to sleep?
5. Do you wake up in the middle of the night?
6. Do you wake up feeling tired every morning?
If you have answered yes to at least 4 of the above, the chances are you could really do with addressing the quality and quantity of your sleep. But why is sleep so important we hear you ask?
Poor quality sleep impacts you so much on a day to day basis. The major disruption to the body when it comes to poor sleep is in your hormones. The major hormones that are affected are growth hormone, melatonin, cortisol and insulin. These are the very hormones that need to be in balance for optimal body composition.
To find out more about these hormones and our top 7 tips to fix your sleep, download a free copy of
our free 5 Stage Formula. Or if you'd like to take your results one step further, pick up a copy of the M10 Blueprint today.