5 tips to help you focus your mind whilst at home
Written by M10 - Follow on Google+ | Facebook | Twitter
We understand that we are in challenging times and it's easier than ever to feel bored, anxious and even frustrated at your lack of progress with your goals.
There’s no better time than the present to get yourself into a new routine.
Why? Creating structure to your day helps you to focus, reduce anxiety and combat boredom whilst at home!
Here are our top 5 tips to help you focus your mind and create structure to your day to help you stay on track with your goals and overcome boredom, whilst at home.
1. Every morning, create a daily ROUTINE by taking 10 minutes to plan your day. Following a daily routine can help you establish priorities, limit procrastination and keep track of daily goals.
2. Write down your top 3 PRIORITIES – whether these are work, educational, fun or family related. Setting priorities helps you to avoid becoming overwhelmed if you have multiple things you'd like to accomplish in one day.
3. Ensure you make time to be ACTIVE and stretch throughout the day. Staying active will help to boost your energy levels and give you an overall sense of wellbeing. Try to split activity up throughout the day.
4. Block out time to ENGAGE in meaningful conversations with loved ones, whether that’s on the phone, on FaceTime or sitting down for a meal together (no distractions!). It's important to connect with each other, to help bring each other closer; engage, share and laugh together with no distractions or electronics around you.
5. You may have more time on your hands now than you did before, so make an extra effort to try or LEARN something new and plan it into your day. Learning a new skill can vastly improve how you feel about yourself, whilst also propelling you towards future successes!
Would you like to find our how we help our clients at M10 with their goals? Download a copy of the M10 Blueprint today.